We expertly install central air and ductless air conditioner systems
Do you need a new air conditioning system? If your home currently doesn’t have central air, or if your existing AC system is old, unreliable and costly to run, you’ve come to the right place.
Dodrill Comfort & Energy Solutions can design and install a new air conditioning system to keep you comfortable on even the hottest days. And because we only install high-efficiency, ENERGY STAR® equipment, you can count on efficient, economical performance.
Contact Dodrill Comfort & Energy Solutions for an estimate for air conditioning installation today! We provide Free Estimates throughout our West Virginia service area, which includes Huntington, Charleston, Saint Albans and many surrounding areas.
Get a customized air conditioning solution for your home
It’s important NOT to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach to air conditioning installation. To get the best efficiency, comfort and overall value, Dodrill Comfort & Energy Solutions will take the time to specify a “right-sized” air conditioning system and choose AC components that match your home’s installation requirements. Some of the most common options are explained below.
Air conditioning installation options for different home conditions
- Existing forced-air heating system. If your home already has a ductwork system that delivers warm air throughout the house during winter months, the same ductwork can distribute cooled air from a new central AC system.
- Existing forced-air heating & cooling. In this case, you already have central AC, but your old system needs to be replaced. If you plan to stay in your house, this is a smart upgrade because new ENERGY STAR® equipment can be more than twice as efficient as older equipment.
- No forced-air system. Since it’s difficult & expensive to install new ductwork in an existing house, you might consider having mini-split, “ductless” air conditioning installed. Each room will get a compact, wall-mounted air handler with its own wireless controller, making it easy to control temperatures in each room. Avoid the portable, window-mounted AC option if possible. It cuts off your view and your option for natural ventilation during milder weather. It’s also the noisiest option.
- Major renovation. A major “gut rehab” gives you the option of having new ductwork installed for a forced-air, whole-house system; or you could opt for ductless, mini-split AC.
- Home addition. It’s sometimes possible to extend the ductwork of an existing forced-air system to serve your new living space. Otherwise, you can enjoy the same comfort & efficiency levels by having a ductless mini-split system installed.
- New construction. If you’re building a new house, all options are open. Just make sure to hire an air conditioning installation expert, like the pros at Dodrill Comfort & Energy Solutions.
Feel the benefits of new air conditioning installation
Improperly installed heating and cooling equipment can reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system by as much as 30 percent. At Dodrill Comfort & Energy Solutions, we meet ENERGY STAR® Quality Installation guidelines to make sure you get the best performance out of your new air conditioning system.